Sunday, June 2, 2013

SUNDAY

....................Sharon and Virgil, my Canadian Cousins arrived at noon for a short one hour visit today. It was very nice seeing them again. They are nice enough to stop in each time they are passing by on I5....I had eaten lunch so as soon as they left I drove into town to try my luck at the bowling alley. I averaged 135 for the first five lines and 145 for the second set of five lines. My overall average turned out to be 140.6. I was happy with that and especially so because the ninth line [when I am most tired] turned out to be a 188. It was a good day and when I got home I settled in with a bowl of popcorn and watched a two and a half hour movie. Perhaps tomorrow I will visit the fishing hole and probably try the bowling thing again Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment