Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday

 Saturday. . . .I was asleep only about four hours when my bladder woke me up. It was 6:15 so I decided to stay up; I was hungry anyway, and had a lot to do. The car started right away when I turned it over the first time in two months, I had been concerned about that but no problem. Safeway took only $74 out of my debit account, it might have been more but I still had some ice cream in the freezer so that was not a necessary purchase. The mail sack was stuffed full, Roy had saved every thing that came in and it took me a good long time to sort through all of that. It reminded me that tax time is fast approaching so that will be on my list shortly. I had things in order enough around here to stop by Teigen’s place and pick up my doggie. He took a minute or so to remember me but he really came unglued when he decided I had reentered his life. I had him home by 2:30 and then I took a short nap in front of the TV after eating an early dinner. At the moment it is after 5pm and I have yet to open my email for the day, or get at my chess moves. I plan on getting to bed early this evening. Perhaps getting a little more rest than I did last night. I’m happy, doggie is happy, life is good.


http://celford52.wordpress.com/                        
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/                     

1 comment:

  1. It's been great reading your blog daily and even greater having you home! I was sure ChiChi would remember you. So cool to see his reaction when he did recognise you. Glad to hear the car started right up. Hope you get reacclimated to our weather soon.

    ReplyDelete