Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday

 . . . I think we will have a lot more rain in the future but the possibility of more snow is vanishing each day. Today is the first day of spring so snow just can not continue! Right? Doggie and I left for Portland at 10am to check on my Pacemaker [the lady said it is working perfectly], there was some rain but not a lot to complain about. The drive back was mostly dry.
I got back home about 1pm and had some lunch before sitting down to the computer and bringing up Taxslayer.com. I started filling in the information they requested and before I knew it I had sent my tax information off to the IRS and got confirmation of it being accepted. No confirmation that is it correct though; I can only hope that is the case. Now I will have to wait and see if they contact me because I sent wrong figures or perhaps not all of the figures.. . .Personally I thought it was all too easy, something must be wrong. The bottom line was acceptable and that is something I was not expecting.
There is no doubt in my mind that they will be contacting me if I goofed. They have done that before.
I think I will watch some TV and get to bed, I did not get a nap today and I do feel a little more tired than usual tonight. ChiChi has already
gone to bed, I have no idea what that is all about. Bad Earthquake in Mexico today, is everything OK at your house, Natalia?
http://celford52.wordpress.com/                        
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment