Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday

. . . . . Natalia went shopping with her mother this morning and when she returned she had several bags of groceries. She was starting her cooking for the week and asked if I wanted to help. I was more than willing to help in any way I could so she put me to work chopping vegetables. Cooking took all of the morning and at one point she asked me if I liked steak and I told her I liked grilled steak very much. She tried to tell how to locate a place she really liked for grilled steaks and I told her rather than try to tell me let’s just go there for dinner this afternoon. That seemed acceptable to her. We had an early dinner including two beers each and a very tender 12 oz. fillet with excellent French fired potatoes. The total bill was 400 Pesos@ 8 cents per peso. The food was excellent but then it was in the Gold zone so only the best can be expected. We returned by 6:30 and while I am typing this I can hear her back in the kitchen getting next week’s cooking up to date. It has been a good day but I did have to wear my jacket because it was getting cold as we left the house and the restaurant seating was on the sidewalk. Luckily it was not right on the beach so we did not have a direct breeze on us. It was a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment