Friday, July 12, 2013

FRIDAY

...................I was very reluctant to go walking today and I thought that the doggy was just hungry at 1:30 when he began to jump at me and get my attention. I fed him and was surprised that as soon as he finished the bowl he started jumping around like a crazy dog again......By that time I decided he really wanted to go walking. Just getting outside was not important to him because he has the doggy door that he can use any time. I put on my walking shoes and grabbed the leash. He was really excited when he saw that. So we walked for almost an hour, down to the river and back. I was pleased that my bad toe did not act up and the weather was just right for a walk. The exercise was a good thing, I have to get into the same habit I have gotten that dog into.

No comments:

Post a Comment