Thursday, July 11, 2013

THURSDAY

...................Wonderful weather again today. Best to enjoy it while it is here, it can't last much longer, odds are against it. I began my bowling day with a happy 156 then fell on my face coming up with only a 119 and 124 for my next two games. That all turned out to be a nice 146 average for the day though, so I felt pretty good. I still can not understand why I can't do 150's all of the time. But I suppose if that is my biggest problem I shan't complain. At least my toe gave me no trouble today, perhaps the foot doctor has the right idea, I will continue with the pad under that foot and see how it goes. I am sure I can create my own pads for a lot less than the small fortune he charged me. I need some soft padding and Duk-Tape. No problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment