Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUNDAY

..................I met the gang at the Sunday Brunch at 9AM  as planned. There were maybe two or three missing that were at the picnic yesterday. We had an enjoyable breakfast and a very short Family Meeting. Ann Marie has promised to continue putting the future Reunions together and the plan is to return to Leavenworth next August. She mentioned that the room rates have gone up to $180.00 per night. I hope that does not cause a problem for many of the folks that were there today.....I left Spokane at 10:15 for the drive home arriving at Teigens at 4:40 to pick up the old dog and get home to settle in for the evening. The drive both ways was beautiful and I even stopped at one point to get a great picture of Mt. Adams. I do not remember ever seeing it so well framed in the trees with blue skies surrounding it. It was a fine weekend, makes me want to get out on the road as soon as possible and see some more countryside!

No comments:

Post a Comment