Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TUESDAY

................I had lunch with Terri this afternoon and visited for several hours at Starbucks in Tigard. She is in the process of cleaning out her local locker and getting her car ready for its shipment to Hawaii. We also mailed a package of stuff to her address in Hawaii, I wonder why we did not just leave the package in the car and let it arrive when the car arrives. Perhaps she will read this and wonder the same thing herself. It was sad saying goodbye but she expects to return for several weeks next summer so we will meet again, As soon as I win the lottery she and I will be taking a round the world cruise, that is something nice to look forward to. I was home by 7:30 and ChiChi was so upset that I had left him alone all day that he refused to eat his dinner [it was four hours late] for at least twenty minutes after I set it out for him. Poor dog...into each life a little rain must fall............

No comments:

Post a Comment