Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WEDNESDAY

..................This was another lazy day, I did remove the glass windows from my front screen door and washed them. I decided to leave them off for the balance of the summer, probably about two more weeks.
     Washing the windows was my total exercise for the day, I am sure doggy would have liked going for a walk and the weather was just right for that but it never happened. I did pay a few bills on line and got some other stuff ready for the mail box. I have to go into town Friday so I may stop by the bowling alley just for the heck of it. 
     Last night I was dreaming that I was kicking the devil out of someone and woke up suddenly to find I had kicked the edge of the headboard. My right foot has a small [large enough to bleed on the bed cover] cut under the right large toe and two of the other toes have broken skin on the top of them. At the moment I am wearing three band aids on the foot. This same thing happened to me about four years ago when I kicked a dresser next to the bed and lost my right large toenail. The brain keeps that from happening in normal people. I have some wires crossed, I reckon. I don't think I walk in my sleep, I hope not!
     Perhaps the wounds will bother me if I try bowling, hard telling.


No comments:

Post a Comment