Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WEDNESDAY

.................I stopped by my Cardiologist office this morning and gave a negative report regarding that new Med she had asked me to try. I told her it made no difference in my breathing and my bowling score was going nuts because it added to my coordination problems and I had not had a comfortable BM since I had started taking the stuff. We agree that there was no reason to continue with it so I quit......I then kept my appointment with the foot doctor and after X-rays [which showed nothing] he told me that he feels the pads of my feet are too thin under that part of my foot so he supplied me with new inserts for my shoes. $42.00 worth of foam plastic, there seemed to be an improvement but just to be sure he wants me to return in a month for a follow up report. I will use those inserts in my bowling shoes tomorrow and see if there is any difference. . . . .Before I left the house today I started some 16 Window Updates and when I arrive back four hours later found that things had frozen solid on Update 3. I called Caren and she stopped by this evening to see what the problem was. Although the instructions said do not turn off the machine we did a restart anyway and darned if it didn't snap out of the mud and begin operating properly. She had it going in about 20 minutes. Thanks, Caren! She said she would send a bill but I told her "Na, your Birthday is coming up next week so lets just call it even." Works for me! She drove over in her sporty [and expensive] little convertible with the top down, about froze herself in the process. That breeze coming off the river cools things down around here. She said it was a lot warmer at her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment