Monday, July 22, 2013

MONDAY

...................I slept for twelve hours last night. I was a lot more tired than I had thought. It is going to be interesting how well I do on a cross country drive next month. I am looking forward to the drive but there is a chance I will be spending more time renting rooms than in the past. Sleeping in the car is fun and saves money but not at the price of wearing myself out. As soon as I got up I turned on the washing machine before checking my email for the day. As 9AM rolled around I had eaten breakfast and found myself transporting the clothes to the dryer. After the stuff was dry, folded and put away I found time for a short nap. I gave some thought to bowling a few lines but for some reason knew that was not going to work for me even though I felt the need for some exercise. From somewhere the mood struck me to wash the car. That was enough exercise for one day, perhaps in the next few days I will take the time to clean out the inside too. I will have to wait for that mood to strike. Mel stopped by with three dozen eggs his chickens produced. That is way too many eggs for me so I shared them with Roy, my landlord. The weather was great today, it never did get too warm or cloudy and there was no wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment