Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TUESDAY

........................This turned out to be another nice, warm day. I was at the bowling alley before noon and bowled ten lines that produced a 139.6 average. I was so proud of myself that I rolled another line just to see if I could bring my average up to 140. I am sure you can guess how that turned out. My average dropped to 138 so I picked up my ball and went home. I stopped by Safeway for a half gallon of milk and upon checking out found the bill was $42.00. That happens to me a lot when shopping for groceries. I arrived home, fed the dog, put away the groceries, fetched the mail while doggy went potty then we two climbed into the car and drove to the Teigens. All is well there, Colter is getting tall and thin as a rail, his tan looks like he is going to 'brown out' very well this summer. ChiChi was happy to be there and say hello but he was ready to come home after about 30 minutes. I was not planning on staying long anyway, I had lunch at the bowling alley but hunger pangs were returning by 4PM. The temperature is 80f at 6:10PM. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment