Friday, July 19, 2013

FRIDAY

. . . . . . . .I noticed while getting ready for my weekend drive to Spokane that I was in need of a new toiletry bag. I found one at Walmart then had lunch before stopping by the bowling alley for one more try. The results were pleasing enough: The first five lines came to 144.6 and the second five added up to 148.2.  The average for the day was 147.3.  I was happy with that, now lets see how it goes at league bowling next Thursday. After I got home I packed my bag before bundling up the doggy stuff. I then delivered the pooch to Teigens house for a weekend visit. On the way back I stopped by the market and purchased some Dr. Pepper for the drive tomorrow. I plan on leaving early [If I wake up in time] and when I do that I have a tendency to get sleepy after a couple of hours so the Dr. Pepper will keep me going. At the moment it is time for my cookies and milk then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment