Saturday, October 11, 2014

SATURDAY. . . . .

. . . . . Colton's team won their Soccer game today. While that was going on Ron and I went to lunch. It was his Birthday gift from me. We went to Parker's and Ron ordered their special hamburger. You have heard of a Quarter pounder? This was more like a four pounder. I have never seen such a monster hamburger, there is no way I could eat it all. His plate easily held two full meals for me. There is no doubt it looked delicious and Ron loved it. I had fish and chips with a Parker's own brewed beer.. . . . .After getting home it was still early enough in the afternoon to get in three hours of fishing. For all the good it did me. I was home by 5PM and now I am watching NASCAR. When that is over it will be my bedtime I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Ron was suffering later after he came back from his hamburger capade. He normally orders it but takes half home. I am not a beer drinker but that Don's Light Beer with the lemon is very good beer. Ron and I often split one when we go there.

    ReplyDelete