Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . . .

. . . . . . . .Very poor results again today at the bowling alley. I averaged 124 for fifteen lines. My coordination is way off. I was not able to do anything right. Its called bowling, I've heard.   When I checked out I was told that the rates for practice lines has doubled to One Dollar each and starting on the first of the month it will become $1.25. If I continue bowling practice lines as much as I have been for the past three years my monthly cost will jump from $40 monthly to $100.00 monthly. It ain't going to happen. I can join a gym for a heck of a lot less than that. {not that I will}. I will continue bowling in the league at $10 per week but that will have to be it. To pay more and see myself not improving is just a waste of money as far as I am concerned.. . . .  .The river is still high and dirty; more rain is on the way so there is not much chance I will be doing a lot of fishing for a while. At the present moment the World Series is going my way. I will watch the rest of tonight's game and hope KC comes through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment