Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WEDNESDAY. . . . .

. . .. . . . .I spent most of today cleaning up my computer. I created more than 10G of memory just by de-fagging the C-Drive. The computer has been running slow and before having a professional do the job I thought I would give it a try. I am afraid there is still too much 'stuff' in there though. The C drive holds 111G and only 33 are available. My flight simulator takes 13.5 of that but I have no idea what else could be there to take up so much room. My next question to myself is why do I have to hire someone to clean it up. Why can't I do it myself? Where do I get instructions for such a job?. . . . . After giving my bowling hobby/exercise problem a little time I have decided to start practicing five lines per session the day before the actual League games. My costs will drop from $20 per week to $16.50. That is much better than the $140.00 it would cost if I maintained the same schedule I had been working with. This way I won't get as much exercise but perhaps I can still make a fair showing for the team. Tonight is the final game of the World Series and at the moment it is tied 2-2. I will get back to it and cheer on that KC bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment