Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . . .

 . . . . .My co ordination was really off today, I was unable to make a decent approach with the ball while bowling. I am beginning to believe the meds I am using are not good for people trying to learn that sport. I know the Coreg is a problem because it was so bad a couple of years ago the doctor cut my dose in half. Well, actually he cut it back after I complained of not being able to walk down the hall without bouncing off the walls. I plan on continuing with bowling but improving much beyond where I am now just does not seem to be in the cards. I am also having a problem keeping my weight below 200 pounds. Every body has something, I guess. Tomorrow I drive to Beaverton to have my device checked so that will be a nice break, even if a storm is expected. I have no problem driving in the rain, I am never is a big hurry on the road so it will work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment