Sunday, October 26, 2014

SUNDAY. . . . .

. . . . . .My boring bowling report is not good today. After ten lines I had only a 127 average. I have come to the conclusion that my improvement on a weekly or monthly schedule is just a big joke.  I will continue bowling because I am too lazy to go walking on a daily basis and my body does need a lot more exercise than I am giving it. I am also attempting to cut down on my food intake [good luck with that] and if I do succeed with that perhaps I will end up feeling OK about my physical self. . . . . After bowling I stopped by the market and stocked up on goodies then went home and pigged out [a little bit] in front of the TV. The river is still muddy so fishing is out tomorrow but my laptop needs some attention prior to leaving this winter so I will be working with that for part of the day. Doggy is doing fine and he is in need of a lot more exercise too. I wish I could teach him to bowl but I won't because of how bad I would feel should he ever beat me. Which I see as a real possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment