Thursday, October 30, 2014

THURSDAY. . . . ..

. . . . .I was pleased to note when arriving at the bowling alley today that my league average is exactly 150. After last weeks results I was afraid it would not be so high. One fifty is my goal for league bowling and I tried my best today to come to that score but had to leave looking at a 146. Now I feel my average will not be so great next week. I just have to try harder. I will go into town next Wednesday and practice five lines, perhaps I will do well enough that it will 'stick' on Thursday when I again bowl in the league. On the way home I noticed that the river is really high and dirty. Most of the dirty water is entering at the mouth of the Toutle River. I have heard reports that fishing is still OK above the Toutle but I don't go in that direction so it does me no good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment