Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WEDNESDAY. . . . .

  .  .  .  .  .The rain was heavy both ways when I drove to Beaverton and back this morning. It didn't bother me at all but it has been a long time [last winter] that a rain storm lasted the entire round trip. I had to go in for my device check again, the report was very good and every one is really happy with my results.  . . . . I noticed that Comcast is cheating me again on my monthly billing. They threw in an extra two dollars on the charge expecting me not to notice. I am on automatic pay and they do that to folks knowing that few people look into it and they can pocket the extra without any one being the wiser. I hate doing business with them but it is the only cable company in town. I will phone them about this but doubt it will do any good. If you have a choice stay away from Comcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment