Sunday, October 12, 2014

SUNDAY. . . . .

. . . . . . . Another fine day at the bowling alley, my first five lines averaged 155.6 and the second five averaged 162. Not too bad for me! My two low games were 138 and 136. I may become a bowler yet! . . . . .Watched Seattle lose a ball game this evening, booooo. If the weather holds I will return to the fishing hole tomorrow. Mel has returned home after his surgery, not feeling 100% but doing as well as expected. He is breathing better and that was what it was all about. He told me that his doggy was really happy to see him walk in the door.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid ballgame! There goes our Champion Status. We should have walked all over Dallas. Oh well. Next year.
    Glad Mel is feeling better. Thats a terrible surgery. If its the same one Ron had for sleep apnea where they remove the Uvula, its terribly painful. Can't swallow, throat hurts, liquid pain meds. But sleep apnea can be a killer too, so I guess its the best of two evils.
    I am having Mazie and her dog Angel here Wed around 10:00 if you would like to come over too. I haven't met her. Only online because of our dog breeds. She loves her little Angel Bichon so much.
    Her son is going to call my friend Jenny Bauski for a date. Jenny and him both have yellow labs. Funny how things work.

    ReplyDelete