Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

Friday, Just arrived from the great trip to Alaska. I added more than 6,000 miles to my odometer and had a ball in the process. Doggie was really excited to be home, he was beginning to suffer from cabin fever being in that car for hours at a time. I made it to Fairbanks, Anchorage, Denali, Homer, Palmer, Valdez, Tok and too many other places to mention. The weather was wonderful and awful. The high temp I remember on the trip was 73 and the low one morning was 43. That changed when I got back to Vancouver, Canada, the high there was 86 two days ago. The car is filthy and that is after being washed three times during the trip. Tomorrow I will clean it up and thank it for doing such a wonderful job on the trip.
Right now it is almost bedtime, I will start regular postings tomorrow. G’night.

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you drive in the driveway today. When you come through Canada and no cell service it sure makes me worry about where you are. BUT you always come through and are great about texting me nightly. It's great to have you home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the date is wrong but I have waited a few days to update this.

    ReplyDelete