Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

This was a good day for me; I finished with the detailing of my car before it got too warm out and got in some reading before leaving for bowling practice. My results were not too bad considering it has been a while since I have had that type of exercise. My scores were 138-149-134. That works out to a 140 average. I can improve on that and when Thursday arrives I will put my best foot forward and see what happens. On the way home I stopped at Safeway and bought some ice cream along with a bunch of other stuff. I am set for a while, I think. I watched TV this afternoon thinking I might fall asleep but that never happened so I turned to the computer and continued with the editing of my Alaska pictures.
That is fun but it does take time and can be messy when I 'lose' a picture occasionally. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment