Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday

. I received a response from Veronica Tostado in Mazatlan, Mexico today. Do you believe that name? It is just tooo funny! She apologized for sending the rates per Peso and putting the Dollar sign in front of it. So it turns out the 9400 Peso apartment will cost $751.00 per month. That split in two is not bad. The renter must also pay utilities if staying more than a week or so. I guess the real expense will be airline tickets. Food can't be considered because we gotta eat even if we stayed home. . . . I got that email right after ChiChi and I returned from our one hour walk. He was really ready to go once he discovered what was happening! I had spent the morning working on my Alaska Pictures and broke from that at 2PM for lunch. We left the house shortly after 3:00.
I actually wore a sweatshirt and was happy to have it on. Boy, I will never get used to this Cowlitz County weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment