Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday

. . . .I kept my promise to myself and completely emptied that car of everything possible before going through it with a fine tooth comb cleaning and polishing. It was fairly easy working inside because I did not replace the front passenger seat until after  the cleaning was completed. The trunk is looking good too. I eliminated a bunch of unnecessary stuff that I had been hauling around for no reason and made room for my bowling ball again.
Washing the car was next on the list but that was some time after I watched an hour or so of Fox News and sort of recovered from the previous workout. Washing the thing was not too easy, the wheels were a true mess. And that was after running through three car washes during the trip. After the car was shining again I went inside and spent more time in front of the TV. When the mood struck me I loaded the washing machine and started my laundry. That was fun and by the time I had complete the job I laid down to ‘read’ and woke up over an hour later. This afternoon turned out to be nice and warm, Summer has arrived, folks! I have been told the salmon are entering the river so things are working out peachy-keen in my life. Perhaps tomorrow I will try my luck at bowling and wait until Monday to go to the river for those fish. My investments have hit almost bottom but I find pauperism is not too hard to accept. The fishing hole is still there and the gas tank is full, can’t beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment