Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday

I think the flea shampoo works really well when it is used properly. In the past I have failed to follow directions and allow the shampoo to kill the bugs before starting the rinsing part of the procedure. When in doubt, read the instructions, good advise.
I had the car at R&R Motors at 8:15 this morning and they got right on it. The motor unit inside the door has a chipped tooth in one of the gears and that was the reason It would not rise and fall like a good window should. I also had the oil changed so all should be good to go.
After leaving R&R I drove home and fixed some lunch before loading the dog in the car and going to the fishing hole to catch up on my reading. It was a nice day at the river, warmer than yesterday and very quiet except for a boat or three that came by around 3PM. I stayed two hours and decided that was enough for the day. After getting home I watched History channel until O'Reilly came on then turned the TV off as soon as that was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment