Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday


For some reason I found myself running a bit late today and it was after noon before I got to the fishing hole. I had to stop at the 4 corners store to buy a new fishing license. Dang thing doubled in price from last year. $16.75. I wonder who's pocket that is lining? There were other fishermen on the river and none of us caught anything but I did have a good book so it worked out fine with me. I was expecting the fog to burn off and let the sun through but that never happened. I took a sweat shirt with me but never put it on, some of those breezes that came roaring by tempted me though. I doubt the temperature ever went above 72 all day. I left the river at 4PM and came home to eat something before watching O'Reilly and settling in for the evening. All in all it turned out to be a good day, they usually are though, except for the lack of sunshine. The flea shampoo did not do really great on the dog so I have run water in the kitchen sink to put him through that ordeal again. He knows running water is a bad sign so he is hiding under the bed as I type this. He is smart when he wants to be. After I get the car out of the shop tomorrow I may stop by the fishing hole and try it again. I had fans running inside all day but have turned them off earlier than I did yesterday, oh, oh, the doggie just walked in the living room, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment