Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday

 I spent the morning finishing my Sand Carving pictures and loading them on the You Tube Site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeewpa21L5o. Now the computer is free to start again with my Alaska pictures once I return from my trip. Today was the day that Caren and Ron visited Barb’s place for the last time. I arrived a bit earlier and took a stroll around the property. They went through the house and retrieved all that Barb had intended for them to have. I have a lot of good memories after living there for  7 years. It is difficult to say goodbye but that is what the visit amounted to for me. The new owners will soon be taking over and we will all move on, it’s a life thing. . . I promised myself last night to watch a movie and have a bowl of popcorn but I ate too much other junk food to do that so I will try again tonight. I am feeling a bit hungry and I am sure popcorn is not the best thing for me but what can I say. Brother Leonard phoned me this afternoon and wished me a nice trip to Alaska, it was nice hearing from him. He had watched the YouTube presentation and told me I did a good job. He is a good brother. Believe it or not I gave some thought to driving in to the bowling alley to try my skills again but went home and took a nap instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment