Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday

I left for the bowling alley about 11:45, the doggie was unhappy because I didn't ask him to go along. I did leave the door open to the garage so it was possible for him to get outside if he had a need to. I started off really well with bowling but slowly went downhill after the first game. The 176-146-104 did produce my average so I didn't have a lot to complain about but I was not too happy with the fact that I could not continue releasing the ball as well as I had in the first game. More practice, I'm afraid! After leaving the bowling alley I stopped by Jiffy Lube to fight with them some more about that radiator they destroyed last February. The Regional Manager in Portland had told the local manager that it was all taken care of but in fact it was not and he has since left the company. Now the local manager has made copies for the third time of all the paperwork and is to send them to the new Regional Manager. So the process starts all over again. Jiffy Lube is not a great company to do business with, I think. I got home about 3:30 and had some apple and cheese with my famous trail mix. Later today I'll have some peanut butter and cookies with a glass of milk. About bed time I am guessing. I am bringing my weight down a bit and would like to see that continue. Good luck with that.
It was toasty warm here today, I just love it!
Doggie is not complaining one bit but I remember last year about this time he was developing 'hot spots' ; so far that does not seem to be a problem for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment