Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday

. Today was laundry day at my house, I also found that the comforter that I took on my drive to Alaska also fits in my washing machine so I got that cleaned up and ready for the next adventure. I turned my bedroom around a bit this afternoon. The bed is now placed in one of the corners. I feel that gives me a little more room to wander around in. I am not sure it will make the vacuuming any easier, but no bother, I don't vacuum that much anyway.. . . . I got a response to my information request from The Melville in Mazatlan. The lady quoted $9400.00 per month. I doubt Verda paid that much so I wrote back for clarification. I asked if perhaps they meant to say 9400 Pesos. More on that when I get the answer. I found myself getting out of breath while pushing the bed around this afternoon, the doctor always asks me about getting out of breath; now I have something to report when I see him on the 8th of September. . . . .I spent a lot of time working on my Alaska pictures today, I have edited more than half of them and could place them on Youtube but I am going to wait until all of the editing phase is wrapped up before moving on. . . . .Gave some thought to fishing today but got lazy instead, never did take a nap though; that's sort of rare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment