Monday, August 4, 2014

MONDAY. . . . .

. . . . . .Turned out to be a good day. My bowling started out not so good but that was because I was trying to follow through properly with each ball I threw. It took about three lines to catch on to the routine and after that I did very well. The first five lines averaged out at 140.2 and the second five gave me a 157.4. I ended the day with a 148.8 for the ten lines.. . . . .Not bad for a kid! . . . .  ..  Mel told me there are Steelhead in the river but I am going to return to the bowling alley again tomorrow just to see if I can force myself again to deliver that ball correctly.. . . .  .I got home around 2PM and decided today was the day the doggy gets his bath. The one I have been putting off for so long. I filled the sink with cool water and dish soap then retrieved my heavy gloves from the trunk of the car but before donning them I picked up the dog to remove his collar, he snapped at me but did not really show a lot of anger so I continued the process without gloves. I am very happy to report that this is the first time in ever that I have bathed him without gloves! He is catching on! He even liked me after it was all over! In the past he has hated me for hours after the experience. He was nine years old this past April. Good dog, ChiChi!

No comments:

Post a Comment