Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . .

. . . . . .I was happy to get to the monthly luncheon before the clouds opened up and dumped their load all over Longview. The rain was so heavy it it reminded me of a cow peeing on a flat rock. The lunch was fine but only five of us made an appearance. Perhaps the others are waiting for the picnic gathering on Thursday. . . . . After bowling I visited the bowling alley and was happy to walk away from there with a 146 average for the day. My consistency was good; the first five lines averaged out at 147 and the second five delivered a 145. Not bad for me, I feel I am showing improvement. I will not be bowling Thursday because that is the day of the aforementioned picnic. I stopped by Safeway for a gallon of milk on the way home and ended up spending $72 for groceries.   Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment