Sunday, August 3, 2014

SUNDAY. . . . .

. . . . . I drove over to Teigens and picked up Caren for our Birthday Luncheon. She has been a very busy lady lately and felt the need for some relaxing time. We had a nice visit with our Applebee's meal. She and I don't get a chance to visit too often so it was fun sort of getting caught up. Colton was not feeling well today and had been at the hospital last night being checked out. The problem was and still is sinus trouble. It seems he has some airborne allergies or something similar. I had Caren home by 3PM and Colton showed more life than he had shown earlier, he was out in the yard driving his electric tractor around the yard at full speed. It seems he always sets that thing at full throttle and goes like the wind. Today was no different.  Sick or no sick. Caren gave me some tomatoes from her garden and some ham out of the refrigerator. Along with some other goodies to eat. It was enough food to last me for the next three days at least. I arrived home about 4PM just in time to feed the dog before he fell into a starvation coma. His words not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment