Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . . . .

. . . . . My bowling session did not begin well today. I averaged only 138.2 during the first five lines and the first three were even worse.  I took a short break and gave myself a talking too before moving on to the second half of the so far farce.
The next five lines averaged out at 163.6. It would be great if I could do that on Thursday but I will have to wait until then to know if  that is even possible. An average of 150.9 for the day brings joy to my heart though!   . ....On the way home I stopped by Frontier convalescent facility to visit Pauline Harris but discovered she is probably there under her married name and I don't have that. Perhaps Bob or one of the other classmates who read this will correct me via e-mail. The weather was great today and I am looking forward to the fishing hole tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment