Monday, August 25, 2014

MONDAY. . . . . .

. . . . . I was up a bit earlier than usual this morning because I had promised a friend I would drive him to Vancouver for a doctors appointment. We were back by 10AM and I was at the river by 11:00. I didn't catch any fish and did lose hook, line and sinker as well as a great length of fishing line on a hangup. When I pulled on the line to retrieve my stuff the line broke right at the reel. That meant I did not have enough line on the rig to continue fishing. This all happened late enough in the day so I was home a bit sooner than usual. After installing another couple hundred yards of line I prepared the rig for the next fishing trip and then pigged out in front of the TV for the balance of the day. My plan is to go bowling tomorrow and return the fishing hole on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment