Thursday, August 21, 2014

THURSDAY. . . .

. . . . Stopped by Frontier to visit Pauline after bowling today. She will be released to assisted living as soon as a spot is found for her. She is walking fine and is in good spirits but is aware of the possibilities for Parkinson's patients. Her Brother has had the disease for the past 15 years so she is well acquainted with her possible future. She is looking forward to getting out of her present location but it may be a few more days. . . . . Bowling was a great disappointment to me today, I began with two good games before the third one came along and produced a lot of doggy dodo. I was able to salvage a 138 score for the day. That is my present league average but far from what I can do on my 'off days'. I will be back at the fishing hole tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment