Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WEDNESDAY. . . . . . .

. . . . I had my breakfast finished and the laundry all caught up by 7:30 this morning. It was such a lazy morning after that that I decided to get horizontal and read for a while before having lunch and driving to Beaverton for my doctor appointment. . . . .Well, I fell asleep and did not wake up until 30 minutes before I was supposed to leave the house. It was a mad rush getting lunch and getting myself dressed but I left at 11:45. I usually walk up the nine flights of stairs to the doctors office but I was running too late for that so I took the elevator for the first time ever in that hospital. The echo cardiogram results were better than expected, my heart function has climbed to 40% from several years at 35%. That was a good thing but  my kidneys are now at stage three failure but they have been there before but dropped so I am guessing that will clear up too. Gotta' have hope, you know.. .  . . . . The drive to Beaverton and back was very nice, the weather is just the way I like it and the traffic flowed freely. Green lights and blue skies. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment