Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TUESDAY . . ..

. . . . . .A nice day at the bowling alley. I scored a 156.4 average for the first five and 150.4 during the second five.  Coming home with a 153.4 for the day made me feel very good........I stopped by the new sporting goods store in Kelso and spent a few dollars on fishing gear on the way home. The temperature was below 90 today and the hope is that it will be like that again tomorrow when I return to the fishing hole.

The first picture above is a 49 Cheverolet exactly like the one I bought in 1954 in Kelso. I took the picture at the Longview Auto show last week.
The bottom picture show that overturned table I have been attempting to remove from the river. I have since given up on the idea because the sand fills in faster than I can shovel it out. Should the water drop another two feet I might try again but I doubt that is going to happen this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment