Sunday, August 17, 2014

SATURDAY and TODAY

. . . . .I spent three hours at the fishing hole Saturday but caught nothing. Jeff Miller came by with 6 steelhead he and his son had landed down river. He gave me one of them and I cut it into three pieces, I treated myself to one and gave another to Roy [ the man I rent from] Hill and his wife. The third piece will be given to Mel tomorrow when I next see him.. . . Today, Sunday, I visited the bowling alley and came out feeling pretty good about my improvement. The first five gave me an average of 152 and the second set returned the favor by also ending up with 152.. . .  .After bowling I picked up the doggy and some containers that I owed Caren for past goodies she had sent me home with and drove over tho their place to get acquainted with Luky, [that is correct, Luky] their new puppy. He is a cute little ball of fur and solid white. I think ChiChi took a while to get used to the idea of another dog in his life but things went well. The plan is to return to fishing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. He is named Lukey. As in Luke then a long ee. He is an AKC Bischon Frise. So he is getting a lot of perks just for his heritage. He's something I have wanted for a very long time. But ChiChi is still my bud. He loves to walk with me and from what I understand Bichon's don't like to get their feet wet. So maybe he will change the weather in the NW. Ya ok...so much for that thought.

    ReplyDelete