Monday, August 11, 2014

MONDAY. . . . .

. . . . .The weather was great for fishing today! Naturally I caught nothing but what the heck, it was nice just being there.  . . . I did decide to pick some blackberries to bring home while I was there. The only container I had was a paper bag and I filled it with berries. It was a small bag and weighed only about two pounds. Since I was in no mood to walk it to the car before leaving for home I sat it in the shade and ignored it for an hour or so. As luck would have it the paper bag soaked through and the bottom of it fell out so I had to do the best I could to salvage all the berries and get them home. I used a plastic bag that was in the trunk for any fish I catch. When I got home I put the container in the fridge and now I have to clean them and prepare them for use. I think I will make Blackberry pancakes one day. The strawberry pancakes I have been enjoying might have a competitor.. . . . Robin Williams died today, sad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment