Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday

I washed the doggie this morning after I had breakfast and worked on my YouTube pictures until about noon when I had lunch. After lunch I decided to go to the bowling alley to confirm that I am as bad a bowler as I think I am.
I was right, I bowled 6 lines with an 84 being my starting line. The next three were all over the place but by the time I got to the fifth I found my groove, such as it is and got a 144. I could not let that stand so I continued with one more just to see if I could improve and I did. My sixth line was 149. The more I bowled the more I realized what I was doing wrong and by the end of the session I felt pretty good about how I was doing. Now I must remember how to throw that ball when I get back in 3-4 weeks. Winter league starts again September 8th. I am hoping I can work up to a 150 average by next spring.
On the way home I filled the gas tank so it will be ready to go Wednesday. Tuesday I have the new tires put on the car then I'll come home and start packing for the big trip. I plan on popcorn and a movie this evening but before that I may attempt to post the first half of my Sandsation pictures on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment