Friday, December 13, 2013

FRIDAY

.   .   .   .   I enjoyed another nice day at the bowling alley. My first five lines averaged out at 145 and the come-back second set was 152. The third produced  147.  The 147 turned out to also be the average for the day. I did bowl a low of 108 and just before that I came up with the high of the day, 187. I was beginning to feel I had had enough by the time I finished the fifteenth line. . . . .  I fell asleep in the recliner this evening so I am sure I received enough exercise for the day. I plan on returning Sunday. I'm doing so well I have to keep at it just to prove to myself that I can do it. . . . . The river is slowly becoming clear again but it is really too high to bother fishing. I am sure the silt has built up in the sitting area and there have been no fish reported. It is all a good excuse to stay home and pig out. Speaking of which: my weight has reached 208. I have never weighed this much. Too bad that can't be my bowling score!

No comments:

Post a Comment