Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . . . I bowled ten lines today and produced a 137.2 average. Of course I was not overly pleased with that score but it was one pin better than my league average. About 2:30 I drove over to the Teigens to help them celebrate Christmas Eve. Ron's folks and Solomon were there as well as Ruby and Coltor. We all had pizza before the annual gift exchange. I  had a piece of pumpkin pie for dessert. I also scarfed down two Rum and Cokes. A good time was had by all and I am now the proud owner of a Nook Ebook. I will play with that tomorrow and see how much money I have to spend to get all the books I want on it.. . . . This evening Ron was standing in front of the fireplace with his back toward it trying to get warm. I pointed out to him that the fireplace was really a TV presentation of a fire place. He said he was wondering why he was not getting warm. Coltor got into the act by put his hand out toward the flame and pulled it back quickly yelling "Ouch". He walked away from it muttering something about it was burning his sweater. .  .  .  .It was a fine Christmas, I hope we have another one hundred just like it. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment