Friday, December 27, 2013

FRIDAY

. . . . . . . I don't think the temperature got above 40 degrees today. I stopped by the Pharmacy this afternoon to get stocked up on enough meds to last me until I get home in March but it looks like it will not be easy. I have to get on the phone Monday and see what the doctors can do to help me.. . . . . I drove by Teigen's place today with ChiChi and we visited for a couple of hours. I was able to log on to Caren's WiFi and register my Nook HD tablet. I also downloaded four books from Barnes and Noble that should keep me busy for a while. She has sent me instructions for further downloading without having to go through my router. {t requires a password  that I don't have}. I had lunch while over there and she sent me home with a large serving of lasagna made from good stuff-delicious stuff! ChiChi was happy to get out of the house for a while and was well behaved. He is mellowing as he ages. It started raining on the way home. Lets hope the temperature stays above freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment