Sunday, December 8, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . The temperature was 16 this morning but it had gone up to 21 by the time I drove into town for my Sunday bowling excursion. I notice as I type this at 6:50 pm that the temperature is 25.  My bowling went well, my low game was 143 and my high was 173. I came home with a 157 average for the day. I only got to bowl seven lines because the bowling alley was sold out as of noon; a large group had reserved all 32 lanes. After bowling I stopped by Big Five and purchased a soccer  ball as a Christmas gift for some little tykes that the class of 52 is sponsoring this Season.  I will take the gift with me on Thursday when I go to the dinner we are having on Thursday. Thus no bowling this week. I will be League bowling only three more times before I leave for Mazatlan on January 8th. It would be nice if I could continue bowling this well for the next three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment