Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TUESDAY

   .   .   .   .   .Great day at the bowling alley! My average for the 15 lines came out to 148.6. The first five lines [before lunch] was 143 and after lunch I averaged 154.6. That gave me a 148.9 average at the time and since I felt I could beat that I bowled five more. That amounted to only 148 I am happy with the results, especially since I was bowling as well at the end as I had been when I began. I will go down again Tuesday and see how well I do before facing the team on Thursday.. . . . .After bowling I stopped by Safeway and stocked up on enough stuff to last me until I leave town on January 8th. At least I hope I have enough, I don't want a lot of foods in the pantry to sit and dry out while I'm away for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment