Monday, December 2, 2013

MONDAY

. . . . .I had a nice drive to Beaverton today. Just for the heck of it I walked up the stairs to the ninth floor where my doctor is located. I had to stop at the eighth to catch my breath but that only took about thirty seconds. My Cardiologist told me she sometimes has to stop three times on her walk up. . . .  .She gave me a good report, she feels my heart is doing very well considering the damage it has suffered in the past. Coming home it took an hour to get from St. Vincent hospital to the bridge over the Columbia. I would guess that to be about twelve miles. I was home by 6pm, just in time to turn on the Seahawks game. The weather was rainy and cold all day, I expect it will freeze tonight. Tomorrow I have to be in Vancouver at ten-thirty for another checkup regarding my prostate. Lets hope there is no snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment