Thursday, December 5, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . . . .Brrrrrrr. It was cold this morning. At least 26 degrees and perhaps worse. I am happy the roads were dry on my way to the lab for my blood draw. I held off eating breakfast because that was a fasting blood draw. I got to the bowling alley about 10:15 and ordered ham and eggs. I will blame that big meal for my especially good results of 124-176-187. The 162 average was my best showing at league bowling in many months. It is too bad I was not able to get into the 'grove' during the first game. Sorry to say none of my games matched the four players on the opposing team, we lost soundly. Maybe we will get them next time.. . . .Now that Bob is out of Frontier I had no reason to stick around town so I got home by 2:30. . . . . The river is very high and very dirty looking, and cold. There will be no fishing for some time, I am sure.  At the fishing hole the water level is over the sitting area floor by about a foot. I don't know why they are letting so much water out of the lake but it is roaring down the valley and into the Columbia at about 17,000 cubic feet per second. Ahollottawata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment