Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . . Today was a nice day to drive to Vancouver for another doctor appointment.  The old prostate is not any better so I am to double my Flo-max meds and see if that helps. I will phone the doctor in a couple of weeks and give him my report. . The drive back at noon was done in 43 degree temperatures. It was cool enough but the sun did come out in the afternoon. . . . .I stopped by the bowling alley and was not too disappointed with the results. My first three lines averaged 139 and the second three came to 136. The last three helped a lot with 153. My worst game was 104. That was not good but I followed it with a 158. I will get better. . . . .Checked in with Bob again today, he will be released tomorrow at about noon, I will go in early and load the car with his stuff and then drive him home as soon as they let him out.. . . .My Cardiologist suggested I try Coconut water as a drink to take the place of sugar drinks. I bought some during my stop at Safeway today. Sorry I did. It ain't so good, I think. I purchased four eleven ounce bottles, I suppose I will drink them but I will not buy more. I will find some other way to cut out the soda drinks in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment