Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . .
The weather was cold and dry this morning as I fired up the car and headed to Frontier to pick up Bob.  He was ready to go and while he was at the front desk checking out I hauled his stuff out to the car and loaded the trunk with it. This was the first time I have visited his place.  His parents had it built in 1933 on top of a hill with 20 acres. The view at the time must have been wonderful, overlooking south Kelso. He and his father planted several trees that have over the years more or less eliminated the view. Bob visits auctions for the fun of it and his house and property show what he has purchased during the past years. He has a hankering for old clocks and old tube radios, working or not. It was a great visit and he gave me three bottles of 11 year old Charles Shaw Merlot from Napa, California. I have yet to taste it but that won't take too long, I'm sure. I was home early and spent the day reading a good book Bob had also given me. .  .  .  .I have been pulling a few chains on Facebook today, I trust I have not made too many enemies. 

1 comment:

  1. Nah No Enemies. Its all fun. Except the lady you were messing with is a sweet lady from our church. HaHaHa. She can laugh. I'm sure she found you humorous.

    ReplyDelete